Sunday, September 7, 2008

DEADLine

assaLamuaLaikum...

hermm....

DEADLINE!!!

most 0f us wiLL face this situati0n now n then...

f0r me...

i L0ve 2 have this s0-caLLed "deadLine"....

bc0z it makes me aware that i have the Limitation to do and send my work...

but in time where i can't meet the deadline...i feel Like wanna juz ignore it....

wh0 the heLL care about the deadline???

hahaha (^.^)

that's when my subc0nci0us mind try t0 persuade my c0nci0us mind....

s0metimes it faiLed1...but m0st 0f the time it succeed....

ya aLLah.....

when the time c0mes...

2 submit the assignment...juz then i pray 2 g0d....

that my cLaz is canceL 0r maybe the Lecturer p0stp0ned it or miracLe happened....

huhu =)

i kn0w it s0und stupid...

but i believe s0me of you might be feeling and thinking the same thing as me....

because of our cLumsyness... careLessness....n maLasness....

okey...ch0w

No comments: