Thursday, November 20, 2008

so long.....

assaLamuaLaikum...

lameeeeeeeeeeeeee gla da x blogging....bace others blog n write my own post....
how i missed it so much...
nway...aku rase xde mase kot nak post since im busy "reconstructing" my life now...
give me a moment 2 breath,huh.....(-.-)

it is a sign that maybe im gonna MIA 4 a while...
but i guess no one bothers though...
nway...4 the one that bothers...
i really appreciate it...
2 my frens........
dont worry...im not going nway...juz busy 2 blogging...
u can always contact me on my cellphone...
goodbye then...
sayonara...

p/s:i corrected the highlight word bcoz my sensei corrected me...arigato ne....

5 comments:

fara aqma ghani said...

didi ku sayang...
send la gmbr kat karnival tu kat aku.
ni email diriku ini!
fahiqma_sakura@yahoo.com.
send na....

illi said...

didi crazyy...

hehe...

nadia. said...

lol.

busy busy

damha said...

restruct ke, reCONstruct?

diDie~inn0cence~ said...

salam

[faraaqma]

sori sayang...nanti aku emel e...
sory sgt2...

[illi]

watever mates...(sebut dgn slang)

[nadiaaa]

same dude

[damha]

thank you for the correction...i will learn from mistake...